Rob Bell has a lifetime ‘A’ rating from the NRA and has always stood up for the Constitutional rights of law-abiding citizens and sportsmen. Rob has never voted against Virginians’ gun rights, and he never will. Rob Bell has a concealed carry permit, is a gun owner, and is a longtime member of the Rivanna Rifle & Pistol Club.
- Rob Bell supports both concealed and open carry.
- Rob Bell believes that the Second Amendment guarantees the right of citizens to own firearms, and opposes efforts to reinterpret and weaken this Constitutional protection.
- Rob Bell supports the right of law-abiding citizens to defend their families against home intruders.
- Rob Bell voted to repeal the “one gun a month” law.
- Rob Bell was co-patron of the bill to repeal the concealed carry “restaurant ban.”
- Rob Bell voted to remove concealed carry permit information from the list of data that is subject to Virginia’s open record laws.